What can I do with my hosting account?
One of the most common questions that we receive with our hosting packages is “What support is included?”. Most of the things that you’ll need to do can be done via our web hosting control panel. Examples of things that you can do with our hosting control panel include:
- Creating email accounts and forwards
- Tracking delivery of emails
- Checking on mailbox disk usage
- Checking on your account disk usage
- Creating MySQL databases
- Creating addon / subdomains / aliases
- Viewing your website’s error log
- Installing software for your website (using Softaculous)
What support is included with my hosting account?
- General questions about your hosting account and what’s included.
- Unblocking your IP address if you get blocked for failed logins. You can also do this yourself from our customer portal.
- DNS modifications
- Resetting lost passwords
- Creating Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) and installing paid SSL certificates
- Information (error logs) about website errors (you can also get this information from our hosting control panel)
- Questions about email delivery, logs and errors.
What is outside the scope of support with my hosting account?
- Installation / configuration of desktop / phone / tablet email clients (we will provide the information you need to connect)
- Installation / configuration / upgrades of website software
- Support / troubleshooting of website software (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.) plugins, themes etc. You will need to contact the software developer for support.
- Troubleshooting high CPU/memory utilization
- Troubleshooting slow websites
- Restoring websites after failed upgrade
- Remote support sessions
- Local computer / network issues
Do you offer paid support / professional services?
Yes, we do! Examples of the services that we offer include:
- Remote support sessions for desktop email configuration
- Website design / development
- Site software upgrades (WordPress)